Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PST)
Santa Monica, United States
Career Synergy - your career is built on relationships (check out our FB group)
Are you tired of going to networking events and leaving unsatisfied?
Career Synergy is a balance of professional development (monthly topic) & guided networking (conversations on the topic).
We had a GREAT first event, come join us for round 2 on Tuesday, February 1 at 7 PM.
The topic will be "Q & A with a Successful Entrepreneur: Mark Verge - Owner of Westside Rentals."
OP Cafe (map included) is a coffee shop in Santa Monica, convienently located off the 10 freeway near Bundy & Ocean Park Blvd. (plenty of free street parking available)
Please bring a notebook, pen & business cards (if you have them).
Dress code is: business casual relaxed (google it).
RSVP your spot now and come promptly at 7 PM!
For more information, visit http://growingforward.net or contact Scott at:
C: (310) 367-1059
Refreshments provided by Sugar Plum Pastry!
When & Where
Growing Forward's mission is: guiding individuals from aspiration to achievement.
Our mission is to be an incubator for interconnectivity.
Our Core Values:
• Relationships First – by valuing our relationships with employees and customers first, we will create long, genuine relationships that are about more than making a profit
• Be Unique – acknowledge and express the unique contributions your strengths and style can make
• Be Efficient – we will constantly evaluate our work processes and priorities to work smarter
• Create Freedom – it is important that we allow enough flexibility for our staff to get things done, their way
• Constant Growth – we will encourage our employees and customers to constantly challenge themselves to continue setting goals and pursue learning opportunities